Listen up, folks!
Okay. You’re bright. You’re driven. You’ve always been analytically minded. And now you’re looking for a job in a fast-growing digital agency that gives you the perfect outlet for your energies and ambitions. Good news. We may have something for you.
Here's what you've got:
- A minimum 2:1 (UK) or 3.5 GPA (US) from a top-tier university
- An exceptional ability to learn new concepts and challenge the status quo
- An active interest in everything digital
- Great communication skills
- The ability to recognise and resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- Great attention to detail; able to follow through on projects and/or issues
- Good analysis and quantitative analysis skills, and able to make information-based decisions
- Computer literate with good skills in all basic Office programs (including Excel)
- Perhaps some experience of database querying tools (Microsoft Access, SQL or similar)
The 2014 UK and US intakes are now closed but you can check out our Careers page for other vacancies.