2016’s Dadi Awards nominations are revealed
4 August 2016
We’re thrilled to share that Essence has been nominated nine times for a chance to win a grand total of six Dadi Awards. Or as The Drum said: “Leading the nominations for 2016 is WPP-owned Essence which has been nominated across eight categories.”
We were shortlisted in the following categories with the following campaigns:
- Integrated Campaign for FT’s Great Paywall Freeze
- Use of data for FT’s Great Paywall Freeze, Google’s Programmatic Digital Out Of Home (DOOH) and YouTube’s Creator Campaign with Copa90 and SortedFood
- News/Media/Publishing website, app or campaign for FT’s Great Paywall Freeze
- Digital media strategy for Google’s Banner with Brains and YouTube’s Creator Campaign with Copa90 and SortedFood
- Technical innovation for YouTube’s Creator Campaign with Copa90 and SortedFood
And finally… 6. Agency of the year.
The award submissions were judged by a variety of agency and brand leaders, including: Carolyn McKeeve, global head of loyalty at Shell; Universal Music UK’s director of digital Paul Smernicki; Leigh Thomas, chief executive officer at Dare and DigitasLBI’s chief technology officer, Ross.
The results will be announced at the Dadi Awards’ 10th-anniversary celebration on October 19. We’ll keep you posted.